- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The EHS Leader will:
- Conduct learning teams in response to EHS events and conduct/validate accident investigations to determine root cause and proactive solutions.
- Conduct EHS audits in support of compliance assurance activities.
- Provide tactical issue resolution.
- Work closely with operations team to identify and address EHS issues related to site operations, equipment and site design, installation, and commissioning.
- Coordinate, conduct EHS trainings and materials and identify improvement opportunities.
- Assist with EHS program implementation, identify gaps and provide guidance on improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with a minimum of 4 years EHS experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in EHS with a focus in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Strong knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Experience in machining, ergonomics, VPP, process safety knowledge, and working with EHS consultants and contractors a plus.
GE Evendale campus is a VPP site. Evendale is the headquarters site for the GE Aviation. Site activities include large parts manufacturing, engine assembly, and test operations, as well as engineering, development, and lab facilities. The 415 acre site includes 100 acres under roof. Over 6000 employees work onsite and includes a Union shop represented by the UAW, IAM, and IGUA.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager