Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rutland, Illinois, United States
This is a 3rd Shift Position.
Roles and Responsibilities
In addition, as the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Oversee and manage front-line manufacturing production associates for respective business
- Perform employee evaluations as necessary
- Conduct and execute on manpower planning and training in order to develop adequate skills within the team to meet customer requirements
- Mentor Team Leaders in the ability to problem solve and coach peers
- Resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent
- Work together with colleagues across site and specific business unit
- Be responsible for quality, cost, delivery, and safety metrics for assigned team
- Coach, counsel, recognize, and discipline employees as necessary
- Communicates across all levels and functions of the Rutland facility, including direct reports, peers, senior leadership, as well as Maintenance, Quality, EHS, and Finance
- Flexibility in schedule to work an offshift position - 2nd Shift (3pm-11pm)
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Manufacturing or 4 years of Military experience)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager