Lead Customs Monitoring Analyst (Governance Specialist)
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Roles and Responsibilities
- Audit processes or systems within the Customs functions, as well as any Business owned process that may impact a customs transaction.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Uses some level of judgment and has ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters but with guidance. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks. Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- Collaborate with the BPO in connection with audits, results & corrective actions.
- Responsible for the due diligence procedures regarding Administrative Service Providers used by Aviation.
- Consolidation of the Post Entry Review results and the Broker Invoice Audit results.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor with proven interpersonal skills.
- This role requires advanced experience (at least 5 years) in the Logistics & Customs Governance.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Deep understanding of the Union Customs Code.
- Strong command on English (Spoken and Written)
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager