Digital Technology Site Leader
- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Loves Park, Illinois, United States
- Serve as the DT site leader and participate in staff strategic discussions / decisions relative to Information and Digital Technologies
- Actively engage and participate in the site's Lean activities and lead the digital strategies for lean manufacturing aligned to GE products and standards
- Manage the local DT budget and identify projects to optimize DT spend
- POC for Change Management, Risk Management and cyber security threats.
- Ability to lead several complex IT projects while working with cross-functional Digital teams and Business functional experts
- Working knowledge of Windows, Unix, Linux, WAN, LAN, VLAN Networking Standards
- Ensure conformance of established IT architecture, standards, and practices
- Stay current with emerging technologies and promote their use to improve overall employee experience and increase productivity
- Drive operations stability, issue resolution and strategy for all areas of IT including shop floor technology, applications and Third-party software solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Information Technology)
- At least 4 years of professional experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will
not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this
- Proven skill in both business planning and information technology
- Knowledge of networking, storage, and computing infrastructure
- Knowledge of ITIL practices
- Discrete manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS or other ERP applications with additional hands-on experience
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with analytics products (Tableau, Spotfire)
- Ability to learn and utilize Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques to drive change
- Experience working AWS Cloud Fundamentals
- Strong oral and written communication skills to all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Capable and influential at project management
- Quality and cost driven
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager