- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rutland, Illinois, United States
In this role, you will have full responsibility to ensure that products are manufactured with the appropriate safety, quality, delivery, cost (SQDC) hierarchy. In addition, the Business Leader will:
- Demonstrate servant leadership across all levels of the organization, foster an atmosphere of problem solving and continuous improvement
- Coach and mentor implementation of the lean management system including strategy, value stream activities, daily management, and architecture/infrastructure. Act as a change agent in the design and implementation of flow cells and flow lines
- Demonstrate Leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for identified model business unit(s)/areas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Manufacturing, quality improvement, people leadership (Including experience in Lean methodology and/or Six Sigma tools; ability to drive improvement strategies while coaching leaders through problem solving techniques)
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Demonstrated Servant Leadership approach, collaborative approach to problem solving, experience working across and within multiple functions
- Domain expertise in Shop Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Materials, Sourcing and Product Engineering
- Extensive knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and experience applying principles such as GEMBA, leader standard work, value stream mapping, A3/PSR problem solving, etc.
- Supply Chain leadership in multiple business cycles and/or product types
- Quality experience, including regulatory agencies with strong knowledge of APQP
- Demonstration of setting key priorities, establishing applicable KPIs and driving execution of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager