- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
- Proficient in the use of soldering iron to perform certified soldering, tweezers, jeweler's screwdrivers, torque screwdrivers and wrenches, pull test machine, special equipment on line station.
- Manual dexterity required to perform repetitive assembly operations with reasonable speed and accuracy.
- Work under microscopes for long periods of time on small intricate parts (requires good visual acuity, with or without correction).
- High School Diploma / GED with one year of experience in the assembly of small, intricate parts and assemblies.
- Able to obtain and maintain IPC 610 & J-STD soldering certification.
- Willingness to learn.
- Able to work under minimum supervision by being motivated and a self-starter.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer