Technical Support Specialist
- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- The primary responsibility is provide high quality installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair service on GE 3D metal printing systems while maintain EHS and compliance.
- Under minimal supervision, serve as primary contacting person to assigned customers; complete abovementioned task needs on designated equipment.
- Own customer issues from receiving to resolution delivery. Proactively follows process requirement, to engage with other team members and supporting team including global technical support, project management, ordering part via inventory and logistics, and engineering team for fast support needs and problem solving.
- Timely and accurately document service history and technical information recorded in accordance with quality report, work process requirement and technical procedure/manual requirements.
- When necessary, support customer in the application of GE 3D metal printing systems.
- Acting as the frontline with customer, maintain regular, frequent communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Effectively engage commercial counterparts, identify potential sales leads, participate in sales opportunities where necessary
- Keep up to date with competitor information and market trends.
- Possible other tasks assigned by the manager
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Mechatronics preferred.
- Trained electrical or mechanical engineering technician with experience in the 3D printing area
- Ability to work independently under pressure, with can-do attitude.
- Must be able to effectively manage a project/task from start to finish
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to be a team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel intensively and work back to back under tough situations.
- Effective problem solving skills with strong analytical and organizational ability.
- Language: English fluent in oral and writing.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. CAD (any platform) capability is a plus.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer