- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Monitor, track and drive quality performance of suppliers/vendors to meet site performance targets and expectations for system compliance and delivered product yield.
- Continual review of quality metrics and develop quality improvement plans to ensure supplier/vendor performance.
- Manage supplier/vendor escapes and drive timely and effective supplier/vendor corrective action plans.
- Engage with supplier/vendor to develop capability and expertise in systematic application of RCA methods and quality improvement tools.
- Develop the supplier audit plan and execute initial and periodic supplier/vendor audits in accordance with quality system requirements.
- Monitor the audit results and trends to identify and coordinate continuous improvement plans to improve the quality performance.
- Track and ensure audit corrective actions are completed timely and effectively.
- Ensure timely flow down and implementation of specification, drawing and procedural changes.
- Maintain and perform continuous review of supplier quality management procedures as part of the quality system.
- Ensure new suppliers/vendors are qualified in accordance with quality, operational and engineering requirements to meet business expectations.
- Support engagement and participation in Lean and continuous improvement.
- Drive and promote Quality culture and participate in EHS and other shop initiatives as necessary.
- Support the team in driving of business unit quality performance and metrics as necessary.
- Support the team in review and approval of New Product Introduction (NPI) and Process Change Notice (PCN) initiatives as necessary.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant aerospace experience in repair/manufacturing or a quality assurance role.
- Knowledge of general aviation legislation and quality systems (ISO9001/AS9100);
- Knowledge of repair/manufacturing fundamentals and processes.
- Holds a recognized Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor certification
- Knowledge of Six Sigma quality concepts and tools.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Basic proficiency with of PC tools and software (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (heat treat, welding, shot peening, coating, chemical processes, non-conventional machining)
- Demonstrated work experience in reading and interpreting blueprints or engineering specifications;
- Knowledge of RCCA/HF techniques
- Knowledge of Lean concepts and tools.
- Good initiative and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Quality control