Component Repair Technician (Brazing & Assembly)
- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Operate various tools and machines (such as: Tack Welding, Coining, vapor degreaser, oxidation, high speed power blending and polishing tools).
- Perform critical measurement on the hardware of compressor vanes in accordance to the engineering specification.
- Apply braze material onto required areas on the hardware of compressor vanes.
- Operate localize furnace for brazing processes.
- Check cleanliness of hardware and samples.
- Ensure all operations performed are in accordance to quality requirements.
- Liaise with relevant personnel on concerns relating to production, quality, EHS, materials and maintenance.
- Assist Facilitator in integrating and training of new employees.
- Perform scheduled maintenance & housekeeping tasks.
- Perform daily maintenance checklist and ensure safe working practices.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level with 3 years of relevant experience
- Basic command of written and spoken English
- Good control in the use of brazing application tools
- Operation of simple powder blender and tack weld machine
- Knowledge of industrial safety regulations
- A team player
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic