Lead Programs Security Specialist
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain a security education, training and awareness programs including indoctrinations, annual refresher training, debriefings, and event specific training.
- Must be a proficient briefer capable of training large numbers of personnel.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, interpersonal skills and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Operate and maintain a document control system and conduct annual inventories.
- Operate and maintain a visitor control program including processing incoming and outgoing visit certifications, visitor reception, and escort.
- Operate and maintain a personnel security program including proficiency in the initiation, recertification and continual maintenance of security clearances.
- Must be capable of utilizing Personnel Security Databases such as JPAS.
- Coordinate and work directly with the government customer and government support offices, building management staff, and host security/facility managers for all facility related issues, special events, and operating procedures.
- Operate and maintain an information security program that includes the transmission, receipt and distribution of classified information, storage and accountability of classified documents, and the training of others in marking and classification requirements.
- Must be able work as a member of a small team.
- Security Clearance: DOD Secret (adjudicated within the last six years)
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a high tempo environment and manage work under pressure.
- Candidate must be accustomed to working in a controlled environment with change and security policies consistent with government/enterprise.
- Candidate must have demonstrated customer support, interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Education: College degree and/or military experience preferred but not required.
- A combination of education, training, certification and/or experience that provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities may be substituted for the degree.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Airport security