- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Subang Avenue, Selangor, Malaysia
- Provide tool design engineering support to develop technologies and processes which support the growth curve and cost reduction targets
- Analysis of technical data (drawings, data, and sketch, etc.); provides insight into manufacturability of products based on drawing or design.
- Design & Drawing of tools with application of GD&T using CAD tools such as AutoCAD.
- Hands on experience in first piece prove out in CNC machines.
- Design for production efficiency, creating new tooling concepts when necessary, and removes obsolete outdated tool designs whenever possible
- Support Production with troubleshooting, re-designs, and upgrades of existing tooling
- Support entire shop floor, troubleshoot various production challenges as needed.
- Participate in continuous improvement processes inside & external to the department.
- Establish and maintain budgets for tooling repair and maintenance.
- Manage a tooling maintenance scheduling and tracking system that is visual, accurate, and adequate to meet all internal requirements.
- Responsible for both in-house and out sourced tooling repairs.
- Ensure tools are production ready based on Production requirements and meet fit, function, and quality requirements.
- Actively drive preventive maintenance for all the tools.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience managing tooling.
- Must be familiar with 3D CAD specifically in Unigraphics, ProE, Solidworks, Creo or equivalent.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Tooling