Sr Staff Technical Product Manager
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
- Demonstrate superior product and industry knowledge and helps organization to gain the competitive edge.
- Interacts with customers/stakeholders in VOC requirements-gathering, fine tuning, and obtaining product feedback.
- Works with cross-functional teams to deliver features and major, complex products.
- Possesses a deep understanding of the technology stack and impact on final product.
- Routinely collaborates with UX, Architecture and engineering teams on multiple issues and decisions.
- Conducts customer and stakeholder interviews and elaborates on personas.
- Demonstrates expert persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer, product manager and engineering teams.
- Owns the release and sprint backlogs short-term roadmap for MVPs and quarterly releases.
- Owns and manages the backlog; continuously orders and prioritizes to ensure that 1-2 sprints/iterations of backlog are always ready.
- Prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
- Demonstrates strategic expert level skills in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Engages frequently (50% of the time) with the development team; facilitates discussions, provides clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
- Translates unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work units.
- Partners with Development Leadership to ensure healthy development process.
- Mentors junior team members.
- Provide technical leadership to TPMs across organization. Expert in Agile Methodology: Coaches others.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience in a related area.
- Strong knowledge of software design and coding principles.
- Experience working in an Agile environments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Proven ability to lead programs / projects.
- Capability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Oracle EBS Experience.
- Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning Experience
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Product support