GE Aviation Product Definition Engineering - Co-op
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
- With guidance, creates definition of parts, modules, and assemblies in the form of 2D cross sections, 2D drawings, 3D reusable models in a linked model environment, tolerance stack- ups, and various other electronic data formats to support analysis, manufacturing, assembly, tooling, quality and inspection within expected cost, quality and schedule.
- Support engineering function to perform the design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program/product requirements within the PDE scope.
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated.
- Participate on teams assigned to address specific initiatives.
- Effectively collaborate between organizations to assure part design compatibility.
- Work within the guidelines of applicable GE Policies & Procedures, Engineering Standards, Product Definition Operating Procedures, Specifications, Government and Commercial Standards, and special security requirements.
- Maintain quality of the projects and ensure schedule requirements are met.
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA (without rounding)
- Working towards a degree in a technical field of study
- Attending a full time matriculated technical program
- Our positions require access to export controlled information. Due to that requirement, we need to ask are you one of the following: (1) U.S. Citizen or National; (2) U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident; (3) Person granted Refugee status in the United States; (4) Person granted Asylee status in the United States; (5) A Special Agricultural Worker under section 210 or (6) a beneficiary of legalization through an amnesty program under section 245A of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Product support