Customer Support Representative
- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
As the Customer Support Representative, you will:
- Serve as interface with assigned customers on issues involving customer orders and associated activities to ensure effective communications / feedback.
- Provide effective customer service and understand customer needs.
- Work in conjunction with Customer Program Managers/Sales Directors to service and manage order processing/entry and resolution of any issues, including customer portal alignment and maintenance as required.
- Interact with internal organizations to effectively resolve customer issues on a proactive basis.
- Prepare, review, and submit quotes to customers as required.
- Support Lean process improvement initiatives including standard work development/ maintenance and participate in associated projects.
- Provide timely resolution on:
- Customer order processing
- Customer inquiries
- Customer order tracking / reporting
- RFQ (Request for Quote) submittals and status
- Short flows (expedites)
- AOG / Spares
- A/R Disputes
High School diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a customer service position.
- Business degree from an accredited university or college
- Experience in Customer Purchase Order Review/Entry and Fulfillment.
- Strong customer facing support background and experience in the day to day management of a defined customer account base.
- Experience in the review and interpretation of Customer Purchase Orders, RFQ's and other requirements flowed through customer contract documents.
- Strong PC skills; (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), data manipulation and e-commerce experience a plus
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and written
- Strong team player with experience integrating across various organizations
- Effective planning / organization and project management skills
- Strong background in Contract review, administration and flow down
- Strong understanding of MRP / ERP concepts
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a high stress situation
- Experience working Lean process improvements.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, assertive, and able to work in a team environment
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Product support