- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rutland, Illinois, United States
- Develop CMM programs using PCDMIS software
- Read and understand prints/drawings and have an advanced knowledge of GD&T.
- Develop planning, processes, and work instructions.
- Troubleshoot & prove-out CMM/PC-DMIS programs, direct GR&R validations, and validate work using multiple techniques.
- Develop CAD based CMM inspection programs using both models and prints.
- Work autonomously as well as collaboratively in identifying needs and validation plans.
- Providing proactive support to meet manufacturing requirements.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure programming milestones align with project plans.
- Collaborate with Digital Technology to assure CMM data is stored in data lake.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support manufacturing processes in the metrology.
- Follow system standards to development, implementation, and change management of metrology processes.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (or a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of directly related experience)
- Minimum of 3 years CMM programming experience
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Advanced knowledge/experience programming CMM's using PCDMIS software with an emphasis on precision, repeatability and reproducibility
- Strong experience using, programming, troubleshooting, and editing PCDMIS programs.
- Strong knowledge of GD&T and how to apply GD&T to inspection routines to satisfy print dimensions
- Strong mathematical, analytical, writing, and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with CAD-based inspection using PC-DMIS
- Strong collaboration & presentation skills in order to broadcast program/process Implementation
- Scripting experience ( Apply, Python, etc.)
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT