- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Lead the daily production meetings to assess daily capability to meet Safety, Quality and Delivery objectives.
- Handle day to day people issues - absenteeism, turnover, recruitment, disciplinary investigation & execution, tardiness, accident or incident investigation. Track and coordinate appraisal of technicians.
- Identify production bottlenecks and constraint points; understand available capacity: track labor utilization and efficiency, and ensure these are managed in production to maximize cell output.
- Plan, schedule, update and track training of technicians; Develop training plan within the component such as proper update of OJT record and EHS training requirements.
- Develop and maintain skill matrix for cell that documents skill level of each employee and ensures a cross-training plan is in place to support volume growth.
- Work with Engineers and Lean Specialists to implement quality/productivity/cost out/yield improvement projects in the Cell.
- Handle day to day people issues - turnover, recruitment, disciplinary investigation & execution, tardiness, accident or incident investigation. Track and coordinate appraisal of technicians.
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering from a local or internationally recognised university or polytechnic
- 3-5 years in a similar capacity
- Previous experience within Aviation or electronics manufacturing.
- Previous experience in Lean Concepts
- Managing a team of 40-50 technicians (compressor, Blades or Vanes)
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager