Software Engineer (DevOps)
- Lufthansa - 51 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
Lido Flight is Flight Planning System is in use for more than 25 years. A big system, offering a selection of technologies, maintained by internationally deployed Agile teams combining over 200 engineers; currently being redesigned for new architecture and platforms.
We are looking for Dev Ops Engineers in Infrastructure.
- support and automate development and platform infrastructure, to meet quality criteria and improved time to market of the system release process.
Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
We're into IT
We combine our experience of the airline business with IT expertise.
Our focus is on our customers.
We constantly search for the best solution for them and frequently review our processes, services and technology.
Who are you?
- Not intimidated by mixed-architecture solutions, including legacy elements,
- 2 years of experience in software development projects,
- Having experience of configuration management,
- Good familiarity with UNIX/Linux systems,
- Familiar with versioning strategies,
- Aware of CI/CD patterns and tool chains,
- Familiar with Docker,
- Good at deployment automation tools,
- English-spoken at level B2.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 23 Feb 2021
Closes 25 Mar 2021
This job was posted to: Software engineer