- Lufthansa - 49 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
Steering local sales teams by creating and executing globally driven marketing campaigns:
- Working closely with the Head Office and global marketing team on implementing global marketing strategies and campaigns in the UK, driving brand awareness and lead generation
- Creating and implementing new marketing initiatives
- Development of prospect streams
- Implementing centralised marketing processes, reporting and tools
- Helping the local team with Customer Communications, Marketing and value adding campaign materials for customer engagement & upsell
Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Health Plan, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance
Behind the scenes
We're are looking for a confident indiviudal who is able to navigate a matrix environment, build trust quickly and engages customers with ease through digital marketing mediums.
Solid understanding of digital marketing with a focus on campaign management and social media best practices used to build a community of engaged customers and prospects.
- Bachelor's in Marketing or relevant university degree
- Excellent experience in corporate marketing and communications department within areas such as:
- Digital marketing including social and third party media
- Strategic and commercially driven lead generation campaigns
- Direct customer communications
- Press relations/Communications
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 18 Feb 2021
Closes 20 Mar 2021
This job was posted to: Airline marketing