Finance Manager - Airports
- easyJet - 10 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet are currently on the look out for a Finance Manager to join our evolving operations finance team, specifically supporting the airport division. When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 250 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
This is a really exciting opportunity working as a key member of the Operations Finance team, reporting into Senior Finance Manager for Airports, Regulatory and Navigation providing financial ownership for Airport costs, including line management of 2 direct reports, to support the activities under the leadership of this role. This role also sits within the wider Operations Team and is a key business partnering role.
- Purpose of this role is to be the end to end finance contact for Airport costs and provide complete financial management and ownership for these areas.
- The role provides a business partnership between the business owners and the financial performance of easyJet
- This includes month end deliverables, Strategic and Annual planning, forecasts, projects and providing insightful analysis for the business.
- The role provides both current (actuals) and future performance analysis and gives guidance on Forecasts, Budgets and 5yr plans.
- The role drives and monitors the cost saving initiatives supporting the overall strategic plan.
Business Partnering -
Provides a true Business Partner framework to Airport Development team, ensuring that the business owners are supported with the right insight and information at all times. Strong business partnering with cross functional stakeholders including wider finance team, Operations & commercial teams to ensure seamless communication and integrity of results and forecasts.
Provides financial support managing:
- Budget and Outlook for Airports.
- Managing the cost programme strategy and delivery of initiatives
- Review and comment on monthly reporting and analysis.
- Weekly Re-forecasting for all of DOC .
- Business case evaluation and decision support.
- Ownership of 5yr Plan model for airports
- Ad-hoc projects.
Business Performance and Analytical support :
- Ownership for monthly detailed analysis and insight into the costs which can be used to drive business performance and improve the cost base
- Responsibility for accurate weekly forecasting into consolidated PBT model and cash flow forecasts
- Driving confidence in numbers and providing insight into risks and opportunities
- Driving continuous improvements in the operational and finance processes
- Leads the team in developing a good understanding of Airport costs including the modelling of marketing support deals or structure of charges
- Creates budget pack for Airports detailing variances by country for presentation to senior management and for procurement.
- Provides financial evaluation and acts as lead decision support finance manager for ad-hoc projects and cost saving initiatives
- Manage the finance analyst and assistant analyst in the delivery of analysis to support the procurement team, evaluating impacts of new deals, verifying rate input by Accounting and Controls team
- Provides financial evaluation and acts as decision support for ad-hoc projects and cost saving initiatives
- Full time
Posted 13 Feb 2021
Closes 15 Mar 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England