Business Development Manager - Digital Media Sales (f/m/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 51 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Cologne/Bonn Airport, Cologne/Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Be responsible for creating a scalable foundation of eStream (digital marketing/media services as an additional revenue stream based on content and data advertising) to improve processes, infrastructure, stakeholder management as well as direct business opportunities.
- Be responsible for growth potential in new fields of digital marketing/media services supply or through using horizontal or vertical strategic partnerships
- Take the ownership for gaining additional revenue by selling digital advertising as well as loyal and successful media/marketing
- Coordinate revenue-maximizing initiatives in the field of monetarization of digital marketing/media services
- Define clear business requirements (concepts)
- Manage partners and stakeholders by building trust, managing expectations, and maximizing the product value for the client which leads to the maximization of the service's monetary value
- Enable the account management to create the most revenue out of the current and potential eStream portfolio
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
Meet the Eurowings Digital Team
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- At least 4-5 years of relevant work experience in digital media companies (like agencies, media suppliers/networks, etc.).
- Broad knowledge of (Digital) Marketing and media landscape as well as media buying/selling basics.
- Overview of MarTech Tools like CMP, DMP, DSP, and Data & Content monetarization opportunities.
- Familiar with trying different and novel ways to find business potential in the field of digital advertising and beyond
- Fluent (written and spoken) German and English language skills.
About Eurowings Digital GmbH
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.
- Full time
Posted 12 Feb 2021
Closes 14 Mar 2021
This job was posted to: Airline sales