Consumer Claims Coordinator - easyJet Holidays
- easyJet - 10 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
- Responsible for supporting the management, coordination, and processing of legal challenges against easyJet Holidays.
- Implementing and continuously reviewing processes to direct claims efficiently to the appropriate business area
- Ensuring that easyJet Holidays' interests are represented through the litigation process, including any final court hearing.
- Providing advice and support on consumer, Package Travel and general litigation matters to pre-action colleagues as well as the wider business.
- Working with the easyJet Holidays' customer and insurance teams to develop processes and procedures to identify and route claims correctly
- Providing advice to the easyJet Holidays' directorate on long term claims response strategies, imparting knowledge of the claims environment and the exposure facing tour operators
- Acting as subject matter expert on all aspects of litigation exposure facing easyJet Holidays, providing sound commercial solutions
- End to end ownership of litigated claims presented against easyJet Holidays, outside the scope of insurance coverage, but including those brought under the Package travel Regulations
- Knowledge of, experience in dealing with and responding to claims validity issues. Including matters within the scope of s.57 Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015
- Managing external legal suppliers and validating their case handling strategies
- Providing advice to the customer team on escalated referrals where litigation is threatened
- In collaboration with the insurance team, providing advice, instructions, and strategy on insured matters to our external claims handlers
- Reporting to the easyJet holidays directorate on reserves, liability, volume, and trends
- Full time
Posted 10 Feb 2021
Closes 12 Mar 2021
This job was posted to: Airline manager