Pilot Training Manager
- Excel Technical Consulting - 12 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
The Training Manager will be responsible for overseeing the training programme for flight crew in line with the company training manual and requirements, this will include:
- Administration of training records
- Management of simulator training
- Liaison with Flight Ops Manager on the training requirements for all flight crew
- Ensuring all training is carried out in line with EASA, PART-FCL and other applicable regulations
To be eligible you will need to hold an EASA ATPL(H) licence with the H155/AS365 rating and have a minimum of 3,000 flight, hours of which 2,000 must be as PIC as well as holding TRI/TRE qualifications. Previous Training Management experience is also desirable.
In return the company can offer a competitive salary and shift pattern as well as an excellent working environment.
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 5 Feb 2021
Closes 7 Mar 2021
This job was posted to: Flight training