Flight Operations Manager (Post Holder)
- Excel Technical Consulting - 12 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
This great new role will offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to join a well established company as part of their ongoing programme of growth and improvement.
The person we are seeking will have a proven background in Flight Operations within a rotary based environment and will be responsible for a safe and compliant operation.
Some of the responsibilities can be detailed as:
- Day to day management in of flight crew to ensure operational targets are met in line with company procedures and EASA regulations
- Liaison with the relevant authorities for flight operations
- Ensuring required documentation is correctly maintained
- Working as part of the safety board
- Visiting various bases to ensure continued compliance and operational growth and customer support
To be eligible for this, you must hold an ATPL(H) licence ideally with TRE/TRI qualifications and twin engine type ratings and solid flight experience across different fields of flying (HEMS/Offshore/Oil and Gas etc)
This excellent position would be ideal for an experienced pilot looking to move into a more management based role - someone with a keen interest in compliance and man management looking to work with customers to offer the best service.
In return you can be assured of a key role within the extended growth of a well established company, and a real chance to lead the direction of the flight operations of the company.
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 4 Feb 2021
Closes 6 Mar 2021
This job was posted to: Flight operations