Rotary Maintenance Manager (Post Holder)
- Excel Technical Consulting - 12 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
This is a newly developed position for a specific part of the company overseeing all Maintenance and Engineering functions across the day to day maintenance, facilities, workshops, Part 145 compliance and many other areas
Some of the responsibilities are listed below:
- Management of all engineering facilities/workshops/equipment
- Management of qualified engineering staff to ensure work is carried out efficiently and in line with company and regulatory procedures/regulations
- Liaison with all Senior Management across the company
- Ensuring technical documentation is correctly completed by engineering staff
As you would expect from a role at this level, you will need to have at least 3 years in a similar position, or with relative levels of responsibility, and it is essential that you hold or have held an EASA B1.3 and C licence with type rating on a rotary type (AW139, EC155/365, S92 or AS332/225)
As this is a newly developed role it will give you a great opportunity to make your mark on the continued success of the company and further establish their well earned reputation.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience, starting from around €70k per year.
- Full time
Posted 4 Feb 2021
Closes 6 Mar 2021
This job was posted to: Rotary engineer