Treasury Analyst - Front Office
- easyJet - 10 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
The Treasury Analyst - Front Office is a pivotal role in the Treasury team with exposure to the senior easyJet management team. Based in Luton (in more normal times), the role is outward facing in the sense that it represents easyJet to the banking community and other key external stakeholders. The key responsibilities are as follows.
- Execute daily dealing operations (liquidity management, jet fuel hedging, carbon emissions trading, foreign exchange and interest rate hedging)
- Ensure dealing activities are transacted in line with Board approved policies
- Monitor counterparty risk and ensure dealing within approved limits
- Monitoring the Maturity Profile of all outstanding deposits
- Focus on achieving best execution and ensure competitive quotes obtained
- Ensure all trades dealt are in the TMS
- Maintain up to date financial market intelligence on factors affecting the group, briefing the senior management as necessary
- Provide input in to Hedging Policy reviews in light of changing market conditions.
- Understand, and be able to communicate, the use of any existing or proposed financial hedging instruments and their economic versus accounting impacts.
- Keep up to date with developments in the regulatory, banking and accounting environments understanding any company impact
- Maintain good working relationships with our key banks.
- Build strong and effective relationships with the middle and back office teams as well as wider finance functions
- Ensure opportunities to streamline and simplify processes are identified and pursued
Other Ad Hoc
- Organise bi-annual results presentation
- Assisting on ad-hoc projects
- Full time
Posted 2 Feb 2021
Closes 4 Mar 2021
This job was posted to: Check in