HR DATA, MI & INSIGHT ANALYST
- easyJet - 20 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet is Europe's leading airline, offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe's primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service. easyJet fleet of more than 300 aircraft fly on more of Europe's most popular routes than any other airline, carrying over 90 million passengers annually.
To be the 'custodian' of people data and to drive insight from it through MI and measurement to make a difference to the business
The key responsibilities are as follows.
- Audit and measure to ensure that data remains 'green' / complete and accurate
- Ensure that HR colleagues are able to self-enable their data and MI requests through access to tier 0 reports
- Ensure that Workday super-users in the HR Service Centre are able / trained to provide a HR reporting service for the majority of data and MI requests that can't be self-enabled
- Provide a tier 2 reporting service for the more complex requests
- Own and produce monthly MI and KPI packs that are designed to give business insight to HR colleagues and the business
- Produce other annual / periodic reporting packs as and when required but constantly driving those requests back to the standard monthly packs wherever possible
- Full time
Posted 14 Jan 2021
Closes 13 Feb 2021
This job was posted to: Flight operations