Cloud System Administrator
- Lufthansa - 35 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
As a Cloud System Administrator, you will perform the following tasks:
- Provide and enhance hosting services to our AMOS customers.
- Configure, test, roll out and automate cloud-based Linux systems.
- Ensure a secure, reliable, performant and cost optimised infrastructure.
- Find best cloud location and network connection worldwide.
- Manage system backups and recovery.
- Smart Monitoring, to avoid system downtimes and advance via continuous improvement process.
Behind the scenes
Join Lufthansa Group!
For more information, click .
Work and Culture
This is the place where you can work, learn, increase your knowledge about aviation, different cultures, new technologies, and still be yourself.
Be part of the team!
Your work can have a significant impact on people's lives, not just on the technical side but also as a human being. Be part of a fantastic multicultural and international team with a family spirit. In this company, we love to travel, laugh, play, be creative and help each other as a team.
An ideal Cloud System Administrator, must fulfill the following requirements:
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong Linux System Administration skills.
- Proficiency with programming/scripting languages (Python, Shell...).
- Solid understanding of networking.
- 2+ years of experience in configuring, deploying, and running virtualized infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform preferred).
- Hands on experience working with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools such as Puppet, Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Gitlab.
- Experience with monitoring tools Prometheus, Grafana and ELK.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly proactive and independent.
- Supporting Continuous Availability approach.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
*CV/ Resume and Cover Letter required.
About Lufthansa Systems Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
Lufthansa Systems provides consulting and IT services for selected industries and has a leading position in the global aviation industry. The wholly-owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group offers its customers the entire range of IT-services, including consulting, development and implementation of industry solutions as well as operations. At its headquarters in Kelsterbach near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, the company operates one of the most modern data centers in Europe. Lufthansa Systems has offices in Germany and 16 other countries and employs about 2,800 people.
- Full time
Posted 14 Jan 2021
Closes 13 Feb 2021
This job was posted to: Airline administration