Inside Sales Representative
- Lufthansa - 34 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Inside Sales Representative position entails the following tasks and duties:
- Sales and Relationship Management.
- Perform flight planning tasks to optimize revenues, e.g. allotment (re-)planning.
- Perform sales activities on joint venture partner airline capacity.
- Help the customers to find the right product & pro-actively sells transport solutions in collaboration with the Handling department & close co-operation with Outside Sales.
- Processes customer requests, performs bookings according to the Cargo Manual.
- Booking standard & special products including OAL segments & load ability.
- Make quotations for ad hoc pricing requests following the Target Pricing.
- Manages account data in CRM management tool & communicates updates.
- Assists in acquiring new business accounts following up in bound calls.
- Support sales team to achieve revenue & budgets.
- Join Outside Sales Representative on sales visits as required.
- Share information about activities, offers, strengths & weaknesses of market participants with the Outside Sales Representative & Manager
Behind the scenes
Be part of one of the world's leading airlines!
Lufthansa Cargo, one of the world's leading global air carriers, is seeking an energetic and motivated professional to fill the position of Inside Sales Representative .
The Inside Sales Representative should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/ GED required.
- 1-2 years of cargo experience or equivalent.
- Good Command of spoken and written English and Cantonese .
- Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Knowledge of all relevant Cargo systems.
- Shift work is required (including Saturdays and Public Holidays)
*Must possess a legal work permint in the country of employment.
*BJ subject to Board approval.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 14 Jan 2021
Closes 13 Feb 2021
This job was posted to: Airline sales