Regional Sales Manager
- Lufthansa - 34 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Active sales management to promote and obtain emergency logistics solutions in the Americas region with a focus on North America.
- Establish and maintain the relationship with major accounts through customer visits and industry events.
- Prepare sales presentations and documents for customer visits and internal management reviews.
- Translate global strategic guidelines into a regional sales strategy in order to attend to your market in the most efficient way.
- Analyze actual sales numbers vs. planned budget and take corrective actions as needed.
- Define and coordinate a regional marketing approach in correspondence with the global and regional sales strategy.
- Monitor and analyze competitors and initiate required measures to protect and extend existing business.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Behind the scenes
24/7 shipment tracking every step of the way
With own staff on the ground of our main hubs we go the extra mile to make sure every shipment reaches its destination as fast and reliable as possible.
First class cargo treatment
Dedicated cargo space at our courier partners gives us the ability to role out the red carpet for the shipments of our customers.
The ideal Regional Sales Manager should meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma required.
- Master and Bachelor degree desirable
- Very strong written and verbal skills; knowledge of transport supply chain solutions and logistics flows, operational logistic processes and services mandatory.
- Airfreight knowledge as well as US cargo and/or international customs knowledge desirable.
- Min. 2 years' experience in logistics sales and/or freight forwarding.
- English required.
- German, Spanish and Portuguese desirable.
- Knowledge of cargo and airfreight services sales management.
- Computer skills as expert. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Responsible of budget and revenue.
- Willingness to take assessment screening and travel.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S. and a valid driver's license.
* CV / Resume required.
*Company may provide relocation.
About Apply Americas Inc.
Apply is the expert for global Special Speed Logistics as well as time-critical international spare parts logistics. We transport your highly urgent spare parts, medical samples, dangerous goods or important documents quickly and reliably from A to B - via air, rail, or road and - if desired - personally accompanied by an airmates On Board Courier. In addition to speed and reliability, we are committed to customized and flexible service. Therefore, we are available 365 days a year, around the clock, to develop tailor-made, customized logistics solutions, ranging from ad-hoc cases to day-to-day business. We at Apply are the experts for High Performance and Special Speed Logistics and we love what we do! Combining our know-how and passion we make the impossible become possible.
- Full time
Posted 14 Jan 2021
Closes 13 Feb 2021
This job was posted to: Airline sales