- easyJet - 20 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports.
This time has taught us more about flexibility, balance and wellbeing - whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - because it's clear that our people and passion set us apart. When you fly with us you'll see we have bags of passion for travel and getting you to your destination with the best experience possible.
Working in our non-flying roles is no different and our culture - known as our orange spirit - is a real thing - and it's people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
easyJet's Engineering and Maintenance team are renowned for their innovative solutions and as part of the team you will have the opportunity to engage with all aspects of the airline's operation to deliver the highest standards of aircraft performance. As a member of the Engineering and Maintenance team you will play a part in delivering Europe's highest technical despatch reliability as recognised by Airbus. With the current program introducing the cutting-edge NEO aircraft and the arrival of the A321 in 2018 there couldn't be a better time to join the team.
The role of Quality Engineer is an essential part of the Part 145 maintenance team. The role will be to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, company procedures and safety policies. Safety is easyJet's highest priority and as part of your role you will ensure that the planned in-house maintenance activity supports both regulatory standards and easyJet's industry-leading safety and technical standards.
- Ensure full compliance with existing Part 145 and national regulations and remain continually aware of any changes to regulations
- Assist the Quality Manager with production and implementation of the Part 145 audit programme
- Carry out Quality audits as prescribed by the Quality Manager to ensure timely execution of the Part 145 audit programme and that all aspects of maintenance activities, including subcontracted services, are audited against the relevant regulations to confirm adequacy of procedures
- Carry out unannounced Quality audits at any of the organisation's approved Maintenance locations as and when requested by the Accountable Manager, Maintenance Manager or Quality Manager
- Report any findings or concerns to the Quality Manager and appropriate stakeholders within the organisation
- Ensure the adequate and appropriate closure of audit findings with respect to root cause analysis, corrective and preventative actions
- Assist the Quality Manager with the management of the Part 145 certifying staff authorisation system
- When required represent the Quality Manager at any Quality and Safety-related meetings
- Provide regulatory advice and guidance on Part 145 to the Maintenance organisation
- Assist the Quality Manager with the management and control of amendments to the MOE and eTPM procedures, to ensure that information is correct and where appropriate the Civil Aviation Authority has received and approved the latest issues or revisions
- Investigate and analyse data, performing root cause analysis with the ability to suggest provide preventative and suggestive actions
- Review accident and incident reports for associated trend analysis
- Ensure that easyJet's Safety Management System is adhered to, to ensure a robust and proactive safety reporting culture
- Take responsibility for a strong safety culture by timely and accurate reporting and investigation of any incidents (ESRs)
- Ensure compliance and development of company policy/procedures in accordance with the easyJet Operations Manuals and company systems
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements within the department including any training needs
- Deputise for the Quality Manager during periods of leave or unavailability
- As and when required authorise Single Event ('one-off') Authorisations and Flight Crew Authorisations.
- Full time
Posted 13 Jan 2021
Closes 12 Feb 2021
This job was posted to: Quality control