Base Maintenance Planner
- easyJet - 20 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports.
This time has taught us more about flexibility, balance and wellbeing - whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - because it's clear that our people and passion set us apart. When you fly with us you'll see we have bags of passion for travel and getting you to your destination with the best experience possible.
Working in our non-flying roles is no different and our culture - known as our orange spirit - is a real thing - and it's people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
To ensure that the Base maintenance requirements of easyJets' AMP are complied with by forecasting, planning, controlling and administrating all accomplishable Scheduled maintenance. Additionally co-ordinating the unscheduled maintenance required to be accomplished during Base maintenance as detailed in easyJet's approved planning system, and/or notified by the MRO/MOC.
Duty Times: 12 hours Day shift 28 days cycle (5/5/4).
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and Company Procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the Company remains compliant and aircraft airworthy.
- To actively identify the requirements, review and create the Base check work-scope for the Base checks, Repair aircraft and Mod Line aircraft.
- Ensure company systems accurately reflect the planning status of all scheduled and unscheduled tasks falling under the responsibility of this role.
- To ensure that the aircraft management systems accurately reflect both maintenance activity and the true aircraft status
- To control the content and distribution of the Workpackage.
- Working in conjunction with other Planners to ensure that all the open items relating to the line & Light Base Maintenance tasks that might fall due for the aircraft during its base check are cleared before the aircraft goes in for the base check.
- Ensure that the material and the resource requirements for the base inputs are timely identified, progress chased and provisioned for the check.
- To co-ordinate all planning activities in relation to the base inputs with the various stakeholders;
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements, communicating them to others when appropriate.
- To ensure that company and contracted customers' policies are complied with.
- To endeavor, as far is practical, to ensure that airline performance targets are achieved.
- To ensure that all maintenance requirements are accomplished and data fed back to the relevant records department.
- To accept other duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be requested by the Planning Manager and or the Principal Planner
- Full time
Posted 13 Jan 2021
Closes 12 Feb 2021
This job was posted to: Planning engineer