Global Planning & Steering Specialist (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 34 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The position holder monitors the overall performance for all CFM services across all providers analyzing data in order to optimize performance, resource allocation and productivity.
- Create detailed FTE planning for CFM providers based on workload & forecast
- Closely collaborate with process experts to understand implications of changes on KPI requirements
- Monitor short-term staff planning based on operational data to optimize exceptions & resources & communicate with the operational departments across all providers to ensure service levels stay within targets
- Proposes, co-ordinates & implements measures to address & improve performance issues & reports adherence to the measures.
- Escalates technical issues & secures timely follow-ups as well as communicates technical issues to management and affected sites
- Prepares ad-hoc reports & data analysis as requested or required
- Processes feedbacks on demand & during availability
Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
E-mail address for inquiries
Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, Employee Assistance Program
Behind the scenes
International Team Spirit
At LH InTouch you become part of an international team. Our core values motivate us every day, to be our best self.
Take a look at your future colleagues and what excites them.
Flexible work place
Usually we are all working together in this great office in Berlin at the Tempelhofer Hafen. During the current situation we are spread between Home Office and the office. During the recruitment process we will also offer virtual possibilities to get to know us.
- 5 years' experience in a similar role (e.g. performance & planning)
- Demonstrated understanding of Workforce Management principles, systems and/or processes
- Basic understanding of call centre technology such as Genesys
- Well-developed skills with Microsoft Office Suite - MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail and high-level analytical skill
- Excellent customer service and internal consulting skills
About Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone's day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.
- Full time
Posted 20 Nov 2020
Closes 20 Dec 2020
This job was posted to: Planning engineer