FAL Inspector Aircraft Production
- Lufthansa - 34 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Mobile, Alabama, United States
As FAL Inspector Aircraft Production your responsibilities will include:
- Acceptance of aircraft areas on behalf of the APIP customer (Airline/ Leasing Company).
- Evaluation of discrepancies in regards to future impact/ risk to the customer.
- Initiation and final acceptance of corrective action including proper documentation.
- Evaluating the consequences of non-conformities during the production.
- Acting as single point of contact for assigned customer(s).
- Coordinate and solve customer inquiries with OEM and ensuring OEM service provision of any additional customer requests.
- Secure completion and quality of the APIP reports.
- Leading the technical aircraft delivery process and the customer acceptance team. Consulting the customer in regards to all technical questions during the aircraft acceptance.
- Performing non-routine activities.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Behind the scenes
With focus to the detail, we inspect every part of the aircraft and follow it through the entire production. Take this exciting opportunity and become part of our team!
Our ideal FAL Inspector Aircraft Production should have:
- At least 10 years of experience in the desired field, preferably line- and/or base- maintenance.
- Cat B1 / B2 preferred, Cat C is a plus.
- English fluent in speaking and writing, other languages are a plus.
- Computer skills: user level, proficient with MS Office.
- Excellent detail orientation and quality conciousness.
- Excellent customer orientation, independence and professionalism.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S. and a valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel and working shifts / overtime.
- Ability to work under high stress levels and outdoor weather conditions.
*CV / Resume submission required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik North America Holding Corp.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services and VIP services) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 770 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 19 Nov 2020
Closes 19 Dec 2020
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer