Team Leader Shared Applications (SAP FI/HR, SAS)
- SR Technics - 3 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
(SAP FI/HR, SAS)
The position holder is responsible to lead the team Shared Application within the IT department Business Applications. She / he is responsible for the delivery of application services in the area of Human Resource Management, Financials and Controlling, as well as Business Intelligence. She / he will lead a team of 10 application managers, plan these resources and skills for projects, change requests and application support. Additionally, she / he will manage external consultants and service providers.
- Contribute as a member of the Business Application Leadership team actively to the definition and implementation of transformation strategies for the application portfolio, organization and services
- Lead the Shared Applications Team including also external consultants and service providers
- Plan resource demand and assignments for the application services, change requests and projects
- Align and agree with IT internal colleagues and business stakeholders on service delivery
- Instruct and coach team members in their tasks, manage and develop team skills according strategic directions
- Define and implement operational processes with the team and supervise service quality
- Monitor and control process adherence, delivery performance and costs
- Support and consult implementation projects
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives in the organization
- University degree in IT or similar education
- 3-5 years of experience in team management
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience in support and maintenance as well as specification, implementation and testing of application solutions
- Proven professional expertise in SAP FI/CO and SAP HCM solutions
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence technologies like SAP BW, MS Analytics, SAS, QlickView
- Good communication (writing and speaking) and presentation skills
- Proven leadership skills and mentor qualities
- Good organization skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external partners
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have
submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe. Apply
- Full time
Posted 19 Nov 2020
Closes 19 Dec 2020
This job was posted to: Airline HR