Engine Operations Controller
- SR Technics - 3 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
An Engine Operations Controller is responsible for supporting the SR Technics Engine Controlling and Operations teams in all financial and business analysis aspects. She/he will conduct comprehensive analysis that enables an effective decision process on planning and forecasting of our manpower and infrastructure resources. The position holder will also maintain an efficient operation control reporting, appropriate for the needs of the stakeholders across levels and functions to provide insightful and correct information in a qualitative and timely manner. She/he will support the planning and target setting processes for the Engine Operations business unit by creating and providing appropriate analysis.
- Support the budgeting & business planning process
- Support the preparation of forecasts in a team effort
- Conduct monthly reports and provide required analysis for the utilization of operational resources
- Provide conclusive information suitable for recipients across levels and functions as basis for decision making
- Support, adjust and maintain defined set of KPI in order to support operations and planning performance
- Take care of analysis and reporting of Engine operational process KPI
- Ensure close loop of actual KPI developments with forecast and planning cycles
- Drive continuous improvements of analytics tools
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis/assignments
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Finance, equivalent or higher
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a financial function environment
- Experience from an industrial environment preferred
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German would be considered as an asset
- Advanced level of Excel skills (VBA, database functions desirable)
- Knowledge in SAP FI/CO modules and analysis tools (SAS/BW/Oracle) is required, SAP MM and SAP SD experience is an advantage
- Strong analytical abilities
- Client and service focused attitude
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe. REF. FCS/6893
- Full time
Posted 19 Nov 2020
Closes 19 Dec 2020
This job was posted to: Flight operations