Digital Product Owner
- easyJet - 8 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We're looking for a Digital Product Owner to join our Digital Experience Team to be the key link between the commercial & operational functions with the IT delivery teams, who always puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
You will own & deliver areas of easyJet's digital products and experiences for our customers, driving commercial return and increased customer engagement & satisfaction.
You'll champion best practice and the role our digital channels can play in our commercial, customer & operations programmes while driving the implementation of feature developments through collaborative working with internal and external partners, putting customer insight/analytics at the heart of our thinking.
- A smart, hands-on and creative person, with previous experience in delivering digital features, tools and experiences.
- The energy and ambition of an entrepreneur and be self-motivating.
- User-focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything you do, while having very strong commercial awareness.
- Experience in doing complete website overhaul / digital design refreshes
- Experience with acquisition and top of funnel customer activity
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Data-driven change. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Experience in ecommerce, with understanding of trading pressures and impact
- A people person. You'll have to search out and collaborate with a range of stakeholders across the business.
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a "take charge" attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- You need to be able to balance marketing, technology, analytics and experimentation at all times.
- Experience with outsourced IT delivery partners
- Previous experience in travel, services or retail industries
- Education to degree level or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- Very strong presentation and influencing skills
- Outstanding networking skills to work across teams and departments
- Help implement Agile methodology and evangelise test & learn culture at easyJet
- Full time
Posted 19 Nov 2020
Closes 19 Dec 2020
This job was posted to: Product support