Maintenance Planning and Parts Administrator
- Lufthansa - 34 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Maintenance Parts and Planning Administrator is required to:
- Ensure that the parts department is stocked with aircraft parts, supplies and tools required by the aircraft maintenance team.
- Coordinate with the Director of Maintenance when problems pertaining to aircraft parts need to be addressed.
- Enforce repair station policy and procedures in relation to the operation of the parts department.
- Ensure paperwork is forwarded to the accounting department as required.
- Alert the Director of Maintenance when suspected un-approved parts or tools are found in, or may enter our system.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Behind the scenes
Join the team!
The Maintenance Planning and Parts Administrator should meet the following requirements:
- Requires 0-60% writing, sitting, requires 61-100% standing, reaching, walking, bending, climbing, driving and kneeling in performance of duties.
- Job is performed mostly indoors, must be able to work alone, and without constant supervision.
- Work daily with computer programs and other personnel which require good communication skills and a profession business demeanor.
- 3 years or more computer experience working with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experience with Corridor software system a plus.
- Relevant experience in a Part 145 environment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Aviation Training USA, Inc.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2020
Closes 7 Dec 2020
This job was posted to: Airline administration