Senior Manufacturing Operations Finance Manager
- GE Aviation - 35 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
Drive optimal performance (cost, fulfillment, quality, cash) and profitability through the Supply Chain and Project execution.
- Manage strategy and execution of manufacturing finance activities, coordinating planning, pacing, and closing activities
- Own P&L and balance sheet activities, including cost accounting, inventory controls (PI, Revals, standards, variances, etc.), product fulfillment and COGS booking, functional costs, VCP/BCP, P&E, etc.
- Regularly advise leadership on all finance related activities and communicate information and updates across functions
- Lead teams working on strategic functional initiatives
- Must have a good understanding of clients, industry, function and commercial markets
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance in a supply chain environment
- Master's Degree in Finance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 15 Oct 2020
Closes 13 Nov 2020
This job was posted to: Airline finance