- GE Aviation - 35 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Querétaro Arteaga, Mexico
Provide technical support to different deliverables for Helicopters & Business Jets Externals module involving design engineering as well as support customer requests.
- Provide manufacturing support for issues that came from the shop/suppliers
- Help suppliers deliver through substantiation of their requests.
- Communicate through the proper channels design changes or any other important information to customers.
- Substantiate and document design changes for configuration hardware related to producibility improvements and cost changes.
- Support digital engine cleaning
- Undergrad engineering student with at least a year to graduate (mechanical, mechatronics, aeronautical or similar field)
- English proficiency
- Solid mechanical design concepts
- Solid materials science concepts
- Skills in CAD/CAM software
- Project planning
- Assertive communication
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
- Full time
Posted 10 Oct 2020
Closes 8 Nov 2020
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic