- GE Aviation - 35 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
The manufacturing engineer will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals and processes for the assigned business segment. The position requires understanding of engineering concepts, methods and procedures. In this role, you will utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives. You will work in a team environment as a leader and coach line technicians to assure compliance to approved procedures.
- Own the assigned products' repair process from induction for repairs to delivery to customer.
- Manage and co-own, with a Production team leader, a direct team of line technicians to assure compliance to approved processes and procedures.
- Resolve day to day production challenges through the application of acquired expertise and introducing controls to prevent recurrences.
- Lead cross functional teams in root cause analysis, and error prevention.
- Work with Production team leader and Lean Specialist to implement quality/productivity/costout/yield improvement projects in the cell.
- Identify production constraint in cell, understand available capacity and ensure constraint is continuously in production to maximize cell output
- Employ lean rigor within the cell.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Aerospace or related Engineering fields
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing environment is required.
- Aviation maintenance repair and/or overhaul environment preferred.
- Relevant internship experience is highly desirable.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company's dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE's people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for its customers. Apply
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
- Full time
Posted 9 Oct 2020
Closes 7 Nov 2020
This job was posted to: Planning engineer