Site HR Leader
- GE Aviation - 35 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
At Avio Aero, we are always searching for great talent. While we might not have a specific job for you today, we want to know about you when we do. As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity in our HR function!
We need your energy, creativity, curiosity, enthusiasm and judgment to inspiring an environment of speed, pioneering technology, career opportunities, motivation and mutual development based on integrity, transparency and respect.
As a Site HR Leader you will:
- Provide HR leadership as a member of the site leadership team and provide dedicated guidance and coaching to managers and employees within a complex business environment supporting multiple employee populations, products and customers with a specific focus on business growth and employee engagement;
- Partner with the Plant Leader in designing the People strategy at the site and addressing labor cost targets;
- Lead and execute Union Relations strategies / plans and ensure they are integrated into the site business;
- Lead and develop a team of employee HR managers and the site's HR strategy to fulfill business priorities;
- Model and reinforce behaviors that best reflect our cultural aspirations, purpose and beliefs;
- Align our HR processes, organizational structure and systems to deliver on our strategy, progress our desired culture and attract, retain and develop talent;
- Be an employees and business advocate;
- Have the courage to do the right thing, promoting the well-being of our employees and ensuring our processes and practices assure an ethical and respectful environment;
- Understand and balance compliance and local labor/regulations with business priorities;
- Establish positive personal relationships by being credible, trustworthy and approachable;
- Support and coach others to best possible solutions;
- Maintain and be valued for your independent point of view. Use technology to generate insightful analytics;
- Identify trends, anticipate outcomes and make data-based decisions;
- Proactively participate to initiatives and projects that will contribute to enabling the business strategy.
- Bachelor/Master degree from an accredited university (ideally Law, HR, Economics);
- Held Leadership roles in HR plant management of mid/high complexity, including people management experience;
- Sound experience of Union Relations, matured in previous similar positions;
- Proven coaching and change agent capabilities, proactive and selfstarter;
- Able to work independently and to communicate with stakeholders all-across the organization;
- Comfortable with dealing with uncertainty and delivering in complex scenarios;
- Confident with digital tools and media;
- EU work permit;
- Fluent English and Italian.
- International experience;
- HR Leadership program would be considered as a plus;
Avio Aero a GE Aviation Business is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to disability, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or any other characteristics protected by law.
Avio Aero is a business that designs, manufactures and maintains components and systems for civil and military aviation. We provide our customers with innovative technology solutions to quickly respond to the endless changes required by the market: additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, as well as technologies dedicated to the production of mechanical transmissions, turbines and combustors. Our team consists of over 4,800 people, 4,200 of whom work in Italy. Our head office is in Rivalta di Torino, where our largest production facility is also located. Other important Italian plants are in Brindisi, Pomigliano d'Arco (Naples) and Cameri (Novara), and we also have a production plant and a test center in Poland.
Follow us LinkedIn , Twitter , Instagram or become a fan of our Facebook Page. Stay up to date on what's happening at Avio Aero a GE Aviation Business around the globe by checking out the About Magazine .
Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community and keep updated on GE whereabouts by the GE Careers Blog .
Privacy Notice under Artt. 13 and 14 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
To view the privacy notice on the processing of your personal data and the modalities with which you can exercise your rights, please click here . By proceeding to apply to this position, you declare
- Full time
Posted 8 Oct 2020
Closes 6 Nov 2020
This job was posted to: Project manager