- easyJet - 14 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago and, in recent times, have faced the biggest disruption in our history, but we are back flying and want you to come and join us. We carry more than 96 million passengers annually, over 1000 routes across 36 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel more easy and affordable for our passengers. We take sustainability seriously, and we are the first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across the whole of our network.
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. After grounding our fleet in March, we successfully resumed operations in mid-June, incorporating new enhanced bio security measures to ensure our staff and customers can fly safely. We will gradually ramp up our flying to around 75% of our routes in August, albeit with lower frequencies, so our customers can travel again.
As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports. This time has taught us more about flexibility, balance and wellbeing - whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - because it's clear that our people and passion set us apart. When you fly with us you'll see we have bags of passion for travel and getting you to your destination with the best experience possible. Working in our non-flying roles is no different and our culture - known as our orange spirit - is a real thing - and it's people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
The security engineer will primarily manage, implement, maintain and configure operational security systems and technical security services.
- Responsible for the management, implementation, maintenance and configuration of operational security systems and security service capabilities, aligned to IT strategy and security standards
- Responsible for the provision of technical security services
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and using security engineering standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Provide IT teams with security focused technical support and consultancy to ensure compliance with security policies, standards and regulations
- Responsible for continuous improvement for operational security services and contribution to the security engineering roadmap
- Retain a working knowledge of related security technical areas such as; application, network and host, to enable effective liaison with other technical groups and protection of easyJet information
- Develop and operate technical standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Produce and disseminate management information in relation to security services, platforms, and the performance and availability of technical information security systems
- Through easyJet external organisations keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and regulation
- Establish mechanisms, behaviours and culture to encourage the protection of easyJet information and information systems
- Out of hours support required on a rota basis
- Full time
Posted 7 Oct 2020
Closes 6 Nov 2020
This job was posted to: Airport security