Sr Manufacturing Operations Finance Manager- GE Aviation, Batesville
- GE Aviation - 35 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Batesville, Arkansas, United States
Drive optimal performance (cost, fulfillment, quality, cash) and profitability through the Supply Chain for the Batesville, Mississippi plant under the PMC Part Family. This is a senior level individual contributor role and requires in-depth understanding of our business and how this role integrates with the greater organization. Role requires good understanding of supply chain principles, clients, industry, function and commercial markets.
- Site/region strategy and execution of manufacturing finance activities, coordinating planning, pacing, and closing activities
- Own cost accounting, inventory controls (PI, Revals, standards, variances, etc.), product fulfillment and COGS booking, functional costs, VCP/BCP, P&E, etc
- Lead in the development of financial forecast, reporting, and analysis to support the site
- Partner with the plant leadership team to help drive business outcomes and plan short and long term strategy
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance supporting supply chain or manufacturing operations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 29 Sep 2020
Closes 28 Oct 2020
This job was posted to: Airline finance