IT Team Lead
- Lufthansa - 43 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Keeping the fault/request queue below the set maximum target and be a role model and set an example for Lufthansa InTouch's desired standards of conduct, leadership, integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Plan and implement moves, adds, changes and deletions to support the IT infrastructure in Cape Town
- Responsible and maintains information's of purchases for the assets registry
- Implements network security at levels set by corporate standards
- Manage IT suppliers and SLA
- Any other duties consistent with the position of IT Team Leader
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Key Responsibilities
- Communication with the Lufthansa InTouch Management Team and all other levels within the business
- In times of IT downtime, persistent, regular updates to all senior management
- Play a vital role with clients, always being well briefed and informative
Employee Assistance Program, Medical Insurance, Vacation Days, Subsidized parking or public transport, Flight benefits
Behind the scenes
This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone's day every day, Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers.
- Ensures that company IT assets are maintained according to company standards
- Works with the IT team to implement and support internal IT systems and proactively address IT change requests from stakeholders
- Interacts constructively with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT related issues and provides answers in a timely manner through the effective implementation of helpdesk and application software
- Administers and maintains the companies IT infrastructure and manages all telephone changes
- Managers day-to-day internal and external client interactions
- Managers all helpdesk activities for the location
About Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd.
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone's day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2020
Closes 14 Oct 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT