Head of Group IT (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 37 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Together with your team of skilled and experienced IT experts, you will focus on developing in-house skillsets and managing key vendor relationships. You also have experience working with Genesys Engage or PureCloud, MS Azure / AWS and Cisco networking solutions? We should get InTouch!
- You will be leading the Global IT Team based in Cape Town as well as functionally the local IT Team leads
- Oversee all technology operations and ensure its effectiveness
- Develop and establish IT strategies according to industry best practice, driving customer and end user experience in order to support the strategies set by the Board of Directors
- Consult stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software in line with budget expectations
- Establish an upgrade strategy which includes upgrades to configurations, software and new systems
E-mail address for inquiries
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Flight privileges, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Doctor's office, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
We care for the health of our employees & candidates.
Therefore we will include virtual elements in the recruitment process. In the final stages of the selection process, we would love to get to know you personally and will ensure all health & safety measures are adhered to, so you feel comfortable and safe.
A unique team spirit and culture: we are the best at being In Touch!
We are an international team!
If you join Lufthansa InTouch you become part of an international Team, who is motivated to do their best driven by the LH InTouch core values.
Take a look what your future colleagues are excited about.
Of course, you bring along excellent computer skills and the proven ability to learn new applications while displaying a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) with an emphasis on advanced Excel skills
You have experience with the following technologies:
- Genesys Engage or PureCloud
- MS Azure / AWS
- Cisco networking
- FortiNet Firewall
- Active Directory
- Database management / SQL programming
- Server infrastructure (HP / Nutanix)
You have already demonstrated your strong communication skills and high level of empathy, your critical analysis skills and your assertiveness. You have a clear vision for your field!
You are an experienced and pragmatic leader.
You are fluent in English.
About Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone's day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2020
Closes 14 Oct 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT