Frontend Developer (f/m/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 37 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Cologne/Bonn Airport, Cologne/Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Apply now as Frontend Developer (f/m/diverse) and work with a highly performant and modern Frontend. Solve your daily challenges with the latest technologies!
- Develop the face of the first touchpoint to millions of users. Your mission is to bring usability and design at Eurowings to life.
- Make sure that everyone can use our portal by making it accessible and responsive.
- Work closely with our Product and Design colleagues to drive state-of-the-art product presentations to scale.
- Be part of a rock-solid team that makes sure that features are fast developed and deployed on production with zero downtime.
- You'll be in constant exchange with your team and participate in regular team meetings (e.g. Daily Scrum or Sprint Reviews).
- You will find your balance by being pragmatic and by knowing how not to fall into analysis paralysis.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
Meet the Eurowings Digital Team
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You have at least 5 - 6 years of experience using front-end frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS or VueJS.
- Your excellent understanding and experience with OOP will help you to be successful in this role.
- You have gained several years of experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- You are an expert on how to efficiently collaborate on projects.
- Writing accessible and responsive code is not only a matter of honor for you: You teach it to others as well.
About Eurowings Digital GmbH
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2020
Closes 14 Oct 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT