F110 Lead Field Service Rep
- GE Aviation - 19 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The GE Field Representative provides technical advice and guidance on Operational / Intermediate level maintenance of the F110-GE-129 engine.
All resources and logistics are required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
- Provide advice and direction to the Royal Saudi Air Force on the operation, maintenance and repair of F110-GE-129 engines and interface systems as appropriate for the F15 aircraft.
- Provide on the job training to maintenance personnel on maintenance and operating techniques pertaining to adjustment, calibration, trouble-shooting, bench check, routine maintenance, inspection, and repair of the GE engines.
- Provide guidance and instruction in the use of associated authorized GE special tools and test equipment.
- Provide guidance to maintenance personnel by identifying needed training Programs. Elevate the technical skills and abilities of the personnel responsible for the operation and maintenance of the above equipment/systems to a level of self-sufficiency.
- Emphasize safety precautions during training.
- Provide guidance to the customers on the installation of GE engine modifications and assistance in interpretation of other technical instructions.
- Provide proficiency guidance / training on the use and interpretation of F110-GE-129 Engine Technical Orders.
- Collate, analyze and report in-service field data to GE Aviation Project Engineering, for use in safety, reliability trending and component improvement development.
- Assist maintenance personnel in the processing of failure data and defect reports in accordance with standard customer reporting procedures.
- Relay relevant information to customers that may be available from GE or other international operators on field issues or improvements.
- Provide technical guidance to customer aircrew relevant to the operation of GE engines.
- Assist customer personnel in maintenance planning and forecasting, and provide liaison to the customers in processing components for repair or deeper maintenance.
- Provide analysis results of any maintenance difficulties and advise customers of any changes to maintenance, inspection and training programs, which may improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance.
- Required to work unsupervised, remotely from headquarters, responsible for personal workload, travel and budget with unyielding compliance and integrity.
- Travel to both foreign and domestic locations as required in support of the customer.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a field service or maintenance position supporting GE or other OEM military and/or commercial engine programs, especially F110 experience.
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Customer Service Management.
- Must have US Military Secret security clearance or ability to obtain
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Proven ability to work independently, without technical guidance, to perform all required work tasks.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required, in support of the Customer and needs of the business.
- Possess a high degree of tact, diplomacy, and the ability to work and cooperate harmoniously with military and civilian personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- This position is located in Saudi Arabia - Individual should be willing to travel.
GE Aviation is a world-leading provider of commercial, military and business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines and components, along with avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft. At GE Aviation, we invent the future of flight, lift people up, and bring them home safely. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GE9X engines, driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, or unlocking new opportunities to grow and deliver more productivity, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to moving the aerospace industry forward. If you join us, you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us looking ahead. At GE Aviation, developi
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2020
Closes 13 Oct 2020
This job was posted to: Project manager