Cyber Security Advisor 6month FTC
- easyJet - 10 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
The cyber security advisor's role is to help guide business project, programmes and continuous improvement initiatives in relation to cyber security to ensure that cyber risk is understood and managed. Partner with key business areas and help the easyJet business area make appropriate risk-based decisions in relation to cyber security while cognisant of the business benefit achieved by the initiative. Provide technical advice in relation to cyber security and associated regulation, identifying the risk profile of the activity, the mandatory control framework for the activity and identify how the initiative could affect the main events. Provide formal recommendations to the business areas to allow it make decisions based on cyber risks. Identify when other teams need to be engaged, particularly Enterprise Architecture, third party assurance, DPO, commercial legal and assist the business area with engagement to enable successful delivery. Present and explain assessment of cyber risk and the formal recommendations to other governance bodies alongside business area. Be a technical lead within the group CS team. Provide technical and risk advice, development and mentoring to other team members. Bring advanced skills to other CS areas as needed. Contribute to the development of cyber security policies and standards. Educate stakeholders on good cyber security practices and principles through the partnership with key business areas Job Accountabilities
- Ensuring that the team is engaged with all projects by appropriate building partnerships across easyJet.
- Identify cyber-related risks within initiatives, ensure that the business understands these risks and make formal, graded recommendations to manage risk.
- Identify appropriate internal and external standards, explain how these standards affect the business and ensure that non-adherence to standards is managed via formal processes.
- Identify where new standards are required, work with the team to draft them
- Identify legal-related risks in outline and engage appropriate colleagues in the legal department (DPO, commercial lawyers).
- Develop project centric view of key bow-tie risk models.
- Develop innovative business or technical solutions to manage risk.
- Full time
Posted 10 Sep 2020
Closes 10 Oct 2020
This job was posted to: Airport security