Application Expert HR
- SR Technics - 1 job https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Application Expert ensures that the solution within the Human Capital Management (HCM) area supports the business processes respecting the IT-architecture and strategy as well as empowers the business with innovation within the HR applications.
- Acting as the Application Expert HR for the SAP HR module including submodules like Organizational Management, Personnel administration, Personnel development, Time Management, Payroll.
- Take over some project management responsibilities.
- Manage IT requirements in collaboration with IT business partners and the business stakeholders in the HCM solution area.
- Specify, design, customize, test, document and estimate new IT solutions and enhancements of the HR solutions according to business requirements and aligned with the IT architecture and strategy.
- Maintain the HR IT solutions to improve quality and stability and solve incidents and problems to ensure a proper operation of the HR IT systems/applications.
- Guide and support developers during solution integration.
- Advise the application stakeholders on technical possibilities and feasibility of the proposed IT solutions and to support the IT management by defining the HR IT related strategy.
- University degree in IT or similar education
- 5+ years of experience in customizing of the SAP HCM module.
- Knowledge of Success Factors is an advantage
- Proven understanding of the business processes in HR; knowledge in logistics or the accounting area
- Experience in international work environment across locations
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in project management
- English language level – B2
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have
submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe. REF. NAF/6846
- Full time
Posted 20 Jun 2020
Closes 20 Jul 2020
This job was posted to: Airline HR