Sr Electronic Technician
- GE Aviation - 15 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Clearwater Beach, Florida, United States
1st Shift Senior Electronic Technician
- Provide complex electronic, electro-mechanical, or similarly related technical support for production or aftermarket repair services as assigned.
- Set up test equipment and test complex equipment using established procedures, schematics and applicable Engineering, Manufacturing, Component Maintenance Manuals, or other approved documentation. May include vibration & thermal cycle testing (based on assignment).
- Troubleshoot complex equipment utilizing schematics and knowledge of the assigned technology, systems, and components.
- Test, calibrate, adjust & maintain measuring and indicating instruments to conform to set standards (based on work assignment).
- Analyze process performance and product quality data, and provide timely response to issues raised by Production personnel.
- Modify process parameters to maintain product quality and prevent production stoppages (within limits established by Engineering).
- Communicate with Manufacturing and Test Engineers to identify "watch items" which require particular attention, and provide detailed reporting of issues that require follow-up.
- Provide repair and overhaul services to assigned technology (based on work assignment).
- Responsible for training technicians as assigned.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- The individual will have the responsibility and authority to carry out all assigned tasks
- 2-year technical degree/certificate in a directly related discipline (or 2-years of equivalent industry experience).
- Demonstrated depth and breadth of product and industry knowledge and ability to communicate that knowledge to others.
- Must be able to read and understand technical information and instructions.
- Ability to lift/move material up to 35 pounds. May be required to work with hazardous materials.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer to navigate Online documents, drawings, and instructions.
- Minimum of 6 years of related job experience.
- Prior experience working in a team oriented environment
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 20 Jun 2020
Closes 19 Jul 2020
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer